TIL ke Ladoo (sesame balls)
TIL ke laddo is very tasty and instant sweet to enjoy during winter time. Sesame (TIL) is very good source of calcium. Someone suffering from osteoporosis should eat at least one teaspoon of sesame with milk everyday for at least one month, it will help to recover fast.
Its very easy to make sesame balls(til ke laddo) . For TIL ke laddo you just need 3 ingredients, TIL , sugar and khoya (solid milk). Easy recipe and sweet to enjoy with family in winter.
- White Sesame (TIL ) roasted 200 gram
- Sugar powder or Jeggary ( desi khand) 100 gram
- Khoya / solid milk 150 gram
- In a pan, dry roast sesame seeds(til) on low medium flame till it change its color. Switch off the flame and let sesame cool down.
- Grate khoya and put it in pan and let it melt, if required you can add 1-2 tsp of milk that will help to melt it fast. Flip and stir continually so it won’t stick at bottom , when it all come together switch off flame and let it come to room temperature.
- In food processor/ grinder add roasted sesame seeds and coarsely grind it.
- Add sugar, sesame seeds and khoya in a bowl and rub with hands and make balls form.
- Til ke laddo is ready to serve.
While grinding if you add sugar, that will help to grind sesame easily and sesame will Mix with sugar evenly.