Strawberry smoothie cool and refreshing drink for everyone at home, it’s healthy drink to enjoy milk and fruit benefits in every season. I always prefer fresh smoothie at home rather than market smoothie. At home we know the age and quality of ingredients we are using but not sure about market food.
- Full cream Milk 1 cup
- Fresh or Frozen strawberries 1/3 cup
- Chopped Nuts 1 tbsp (optional)
- Sugar 1 tbsp (optional)
- Wash and chop strawberries, if using frozen no need to wash and chopped but if fresh chop them and keep it in freezer for 2 hours before use.
- If you don’t want to use frozen strawberries or don’t have time to freeze, you can use fresh strawberries and add few ice cubes with strawberries while blending.
- In a blender add milk, frozen strawberries, sugar, half of nuts and blend it for 2 mins.
- In serving glass pour strawberry shake and mix nuts if you want. Serve immediate chilled smoothie.