- 1 cup rice
- 2 cup water
- 1 tsp clarified butter(ghee)
- Salt to taste
Instructions for rice:
- Wash rice and soak for 15 minutes. And drain after 15 mins.
- Add 2 cup water in a non-stick deep pan and boil it now add rice to it. Add salt to taste and mix and let it boil.
- when boil came slow down the flame 🔥 of the stove and place the lid on pan and let them
- cook on low flame for 5 mins.
- add clarified butter to it flip rice in pan so it won’t break or mix slowly with silicon spatula Check if rice is well cooked by pressing with your finger.
- cover it again for 1 more minute on low flame and after one minute, serve hot plain rice with dal or Indian curries.