Paneer(cottage cheese) pakode
Pakode with chutney in rainy season with a cup of spicy masala tea blows everyone’s mind.Its very and quick to make paneer pakoda not much preparation needed.
you can fine my recipes of chutneys served with pakoras, click here for chutney recipe
- 1 cup Besan(Gram flour)
- 250 gram Paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander and mint paste
- 1/2 tsp Chat masala powder
- Oil to deep fry
- Water to mix
- Salt to taste
- Cut paneer into 3 inch and 1/2 inch cubes.
- Mix Coriander and mint paste with 1/2 tsp of salt ,pinch of red chili powder and chat masala powder. Green paste is ready for filling.
- Place little bit paste between 2 cubes of paneer and make like a sandwich.
- Add Gram flour in a bowl and mix salt,red chili ,coriander powder and water to make a smooth batter not very thin batter.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan, dip ready paneer cubes in batter and deep fry on medium flame.
- When edges turn golden take pakoras out and cut them diagonally and sprinkle chaat masala on top.
- Serve with Chutney and Hot Masala tea.