Paneer kathi Rolls
Paneer Kathi Roll is Spicy tangy wrap easy go food for kids and anyone in lunch time. Its Spicy panner tikka wrap in Chapatti or Paratha. its very easy to make and i prefer it for lunch time , even not paneer Kathi rolls you can wrap any left over or fresh veggie in Chapatti with little variation and have fresh warp for your meal.
- 1 cup paneer(cottage cheese)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes cut in 1 inch chunks(exclude seeds)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1 medium onion cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/3 cup think curd (Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp read chili powder
- 1/3 tsp gram flour
- 1/3 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup maida (all purpose flour)
- 2 tsp oil
- 3 tbsp milk
- salt to taste
- 1 tsbp grated cheese
- 1 tbsp mint chutney
- 1 tbsp Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Mix tikka stuffing ingredients(curd,salt, chili powder,coriander powder, chat masala powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste) in a bowl and mix well. Marinade is ready.
- Add Paneer cubes, onions,bell pepper, tomatoes.
- Mix gently with marinade and cover it with lip or warp and place in refrigerator for around 30 mins.
- After 30 mins, take out marinate out of fridge , heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and saute marinated veggie and paneer cubes in it for 5-7 mins
- Switched off the flame and add lemon juice.
- Paneer tikka is ready.
- Take a Bowl and mix Flour , maida, salt and 2 tsp oil together .
- Add milk and mix together add water if required to knead a smooth dough
- Cover it with cloth , plate or lid and keep it aside for 15 mins.
- Divide dough in 6 parts and shape each part as a ball. dust board with dry flour and roll out balls to make flat bread (chapatti) using rolling pin, in circular flat bread.
- Heat flat pan and place flat bread (chapatti) on hot pan when you see bubble on the side flip chapatti side and spread 1/2 tsp oil on both side of chapatti and cook untill light brown spots appear.
- transfer it to plate
Final Kathi Rolls wrap up:
- Evenly spread 1 tsp mint chutney on each chapatti put some grated cheese form a row in center .
- put tikka filling on chesse row in center , add salad of your choice(optional)
- wrap filling tightly and make roll.’
- if you want to serve hot , place kathi rolls on flat pan and cover it with a lid on simmer flame for 2 mins untill cheese melt.
- Paneer kathi rolls is ready ,cut in half and serve hot.
- you can keep them 2 days in refrigerator and can serve anytime warm.