Mirch Masala as name implies is spicy green chilies cooked with some Indian spices. I had never thought I could ever eat green chilies directly , but Mirch Masala is the only way I can eat green chilies without any issue. It’s very good side dish can be served with any dal /rice or just with paratha in breakfast.
Easy to make Mirch masala , here is the recipe to make Mirch Masala.
- Green chilies 2 cup or any any green pepper
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Dry mango powder 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Wash green chillies or peppers and slit from center , and cut in small pieces (don’t slit full to cut in half)
- Heat oil in pan and add coriander powder , turmeric and diced green chilies with salt. Mix well and cover it on very low flame and let it cook for 5 mins. It will cook in steam itself.
- Open the lid and add cumin powder and mango powder and mix well.
- Switch off flame and add lemon juice and serve hot Mirch masala 😀