Mint chutney(sauce) is my favorite chutney goes with every snack. Pakoras /Samosas without chutney is nothing. It’s not only spicy but sweet as well. It has combination of sweet, sourness and spicy, all together yumm yumm !!
- 2 cup Coriander leaves
- 1 cup Mint Leaves
- 5 green Chilies
- 1 Medium onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Tamarind pulp
- 1 tbsp Roasted cumin powder
- 1/3 cup Jaggery
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- Wash and chopped coriander and mint leaves
- Put chopped onion,salt ,chilies ,coriander, mint leaves, jaggery in grinder and grind it to thin paste.
- Put it in serving bowl and add chat masala on top and mix well
- Mint chutney is ready for snack time.