Jeera Aloo is easiest recipe for me, whenever i feel something extra to add on dinning, jeera aloo is ready in less than 5 mins, you just need boiled potatoes in advance.
- 2 cup Boiled potatoes (cut in medium cubes)
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1.5 tsp coriander powder
- 1/3 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp dry mango powder
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/3 cup coriander (chopped)
- 1/3 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- Heat oil in a heavy base pan
- Add Cumin seeds and let it roast for few seconds until it change color
- Add Coriander powder, red chili powder , green chilies, ginger and mix well.
- Now add potatoes in it and mix well.
- Add salt , garam masala powder, dry mango powder , roasted cumin powder. Mix and cover for 1 minutes on medium flame for flavor to incorporate in potatoes.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well , Jeera aloo is ready to serve. Serve hot.
you can add any variation as per your taste like sprinkle grated cheese 🧀 on top when it’s hot , add green chutney if you want to enjoy jeera aloo as snack.