Fruity Bhel as name suggested is the combination of fruits and bhel, bhel is a mixture of some savory snacks. So, fruity bhel have lots of fruits, crunch of snacks, tanginess of chutneys etc. Here is the ingredients and recipe.
- Sev 1/2 cup
- Roasted Chana dal 1 tbsp
- Puffed rice 1 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Roasted peanuts 1/3 cup(optional)
- Salted mathri 3 pieces(optional)
- Pomegranate 1/2 cup
- Green and red grapes chopped 1/4 cup
- Green apple and red apple fine chopped 2 tbsp
- Tomato fine chopped 1 tbsp
- Onion fine chopped 1 tbsp(optional)
- Green chilies 2 fine chopped(optional)
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Mint/Green chutney 1 tsp
- Imli / turmind sauce 1 tsp
- Fine castor sugar 1 tsp
- In a big bowl mix all chopped fruits with pomegranate seeds. Add lemon juice, mint and turmind sauce, salt, green chilies.
- Mix well and add other ingredients, puffed rice, onion, tomato, sev, roasted chana dal, peanuts, sugar, Break mathri pieces mix in bhel mixture. Mix everything together, fruity bhel is ready.
- Serve immediately.
- Onion, puffed rice, sev, and roasted ingredients should be added at very last when you are ready to serve. Otherwise bhel will become soggy and soft.
- You can add any fruit of your choice to enhance taste as per your liking.