- 3 large Potatoes
- salt to taste
- chat masala 1 tsp optional
- oil for frying
- Wash the potatoes and peel them( or you can just wash and leave the skins on for more fiber and supplements) and cut into even size pieces. You can make thin, thick, but all should be same size!
- Soak the cut potatoes for 15-20 minutes in ice water to make them more firm when prepared.
- Drain potatoes from the water and dry altogether on paper towels. Deep fry potatoes till those are half done not fully. Place on paper towel for 5 mins.
- Put the half done potatoes in an big ziplock plastic bag And freeze them.
- Whenever you want to eat just take it out from Freezer and immediately deep fry them in hot oil(be careful while frying oil or use long handle specula while putting frozen fries in oil.
- flip fries in between for even frying. When fries change its colour, take it out on paper towel and sprinkle salt and chat masala on it.
- french fries 🍟 are ready.
- serve them crunchy and hot.