Aloo Tikki Burger
Aloo Tikki Burger in western culture is full meal, but in some countries, it is counted as snack. Aloo tikki burger is kind of sandwich with aloo or veg patty layer with some salad and some dressing.
Easy and quick to make. For aloo tikki burger we need aloo tikki, the recipe of which you can find here by clicking this link Aloo tikki recipe . when you have aloo tikki ready, it will take just 5 mins to make aloo tikki burger.
- Aloo Tikki 2
- Burger Bread 2(Buns)
- Onion Medium Sliced 1
- Tomato 1 medium sliced
- Lettuce leaves 2-3
- Spinach leaves 3-4
- Oil 1 tsp for greasing
- Mayonnaise or Hummus (for vegan) 1 tbsp
- Green/Mint chutney 1 tsp
- Cut the bread buns in half on flat side. Place a pan on medium head and grease with 1 tsp oil. Place bread from inner side in pan to roast it a bit. when bread little crunchy from inside switch off flame and place bread buns on plate.
- Spread 1 tsp Mayonnaise or hummus on one roasted side of bread and green chutney on other pieces of roasted bread.
- Now place lettuce leaves, sliced onion, aloo tikki in layers.
- Place sliced tomato as last layer on aloo tiki, Sprinkle salt and pepper optional if you want on top of tomato. and cover it with top piece of bread which was prepared with green chutney.
- You can wrap it in foil paper and keep it in your freeze for 2 days, whenever you want to eat, take it out from fridge warm it up on pan from both side on low flame when its warm from inside serve with or without sauce.
TIP: For cheese lovers you can add cheese layer on top of tikki to make it cheesy.